A lot of professionals have been emphasizing the significance of play for so many years. It has been found that childhood play is a crucial and vital component of positive childhood growth and development.
Many therapists use quotes about playing to stress the significance of it. These quotes are also used to inspire other people and encourage them to give importance to play in developing a child’s behavior.
Favorite Play Therapy Quotes
Play therapy quotes can help emphasize the importance of playing to children and their development. Many professionals promote and remind us why play is vital through these quotes. A playing quote may have so much meaning. You can find many quotes about play on the internet. You may also find a lot of quotes about therapy that can also inspire you. To read and share your favorite play therapy quotes would inspire not only you but also other people.
Here are some therapists quotes that we collected:
- “Children need the freedom and time to play. Play is not a luxury. Play is a necessity.” — Kay Redfield Jamison
- “Enter into children’s play, and you will find the place where their minds, hearts, and souls meet.” — Virginia Axline.
- “The activities that are the easiest, cheapest, and most fun to do- such as singing, playing games, reading, storytelling, and just talking and listening- are also the best for child development.” — Jerome Singer
- “Play is a child’s natural medium for self-expression” — Virginia Axline.
- “Toys are children’s words and play is their language” — Gary L. Landreth.
- “Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children, play is serious learning” — Fred Rogers.
- “Play is basic to all normal and healthy children. It provides pleasure and learning and a minimum of risks and penalties for mistakes” — Frank Caplan.
- “Imaginative play can make for a happy childhood” —Jerome Singer.
- “Necessity may be the mother of invention, but the play is certainly the father.” — Roger von Oech
- “Deep meaning often lies in childish play.” — Johann Friedrich von Schille
- “Play turns out to be so stunningly essential to childhood; it’s like love, sunshine, and broccoli all juiced together.” — Lenore Skenazy
- “When you’re free, you can play. And when you’re playing, you become free.” — Heidi Kadison.
- “It is paradoxical that many educators and parents still differentiate between a time for learning and a time for play without seeing the vital connection between them.” — Leao Buscaglia